The booking process is as follows:
1. Select the items you would like to book (please note that a minimum order amount of R600 applies).
2. Send us an email with the following information we need for the quote:
● Your contact number.
● The date of the event.
● The type of event (wedding/birthday party/corporate/etc.)
● The venue name & address.
● The details of the person responsible for collecting and returning
the items (we are based in Centurion, Gauteng).
● The details of the person who will take responsibility for the decor
on the day (i.e. setting up the decor, packing up the decor, cleaning the decor, etc.)
3. We will reply and let you know whether the items are available on your requested date. If not, alternative items or dates can be negotiated.
4. If the items are available, we will reply with a quote and a terms and conditions document.
5. Read, complete, scan, and email the signed quote and documents back to us.
6. A deposit is required to secure the booking. It can be paid using an EFT (electronic funds transfer). Unfortunately, no cash, credit cards, or cheques are accepted (yet). Email the EFT receipt to us to confirm payment.
7. The full payment will be required 10 working days before the decor will be used.
8. Décor hired over the weekend can be picked up on the Friday and must be returned by Monday. Décor hired on weekdays can be collected the day before its use, and returned the day after.
10. Please note that Hire Delight is closed on weekends. Special weekend pick-ups and drop-offs must be negotiated and agreed upon during the booking process.
11. How our rental cycle works:
● Weekday rentals: 3-day cycle (day 1 = collect, day 2 = event,
day 3 = return).
● Weekend rentals: 4-day cycle (Friday = collect, Sat/Sun = event,
Monday 4 = return).
● Additional days will be calculated on a percentage basis based
on a 3-day or 4-day cycle.